19 dic 2019

Daily Wellness routine

Wellness to me is about a holistic view of looking after yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually, and finding what works for you because we are all different. Finding balance in all areas in my life is important—including setting aside time for myself to do things that bring me joy. That way I feel that I can give more of myself to others or what I happen to be working on at the time.




Meditation and Coconut from the tree - O'clock @primavera.yoga




My everyday Self Care routine






Regular Skincare Routine: 

In the morning, I use LA Roche-Posay aqua micellar as a Cleanser, and after LaRoche-Posay Milk Sensitive. I don’t use a cleanser which will make me use water on my face cause the water dries my skin (I have very dry skin). Then I will use Dr. Hauschka facial toner, also amazing advice I got from my esthetician in Milan, it is closing my pores and ton my skin. Then I will put a serum, moisturizer and eye cream, and then of course sunscreen 50spf, that is my favorite one: La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Ultra-Light Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 50

Almost every evening I will do a facial mask (I am trying each time something else). I will do another blog on my favorite products so far.


: Meditation & Pranayama

Regular meditation helps me stay calm and centered. I try to meditate at least once a day. In the morning, it helps me to set my intention for the day, so I start the day with a positive mindset. During my yoga classes, I will add a 5/10 min of meditation time at the end of the class. The yoga practice (Asana the correct name) the purpose is to make you able to sit in meditation and to feel comfortable in this position with a clams mind. It also good to meditate at night it’s great to let go of the day and unwind for a deep, restful sleep. At night before sleep, I usually do a guided meditation (each time I'll try something else).





: Dry Body Brushing 


Each morning before showering, I dry brush my body I use this one. I find it’s the best way to help get the circulation going, remove any dead skin cells, and energize my body. I start at my feet and move up my leg with quick strokes, then gently on to my arms, brushing toward the heart. Once a week during my shower I will do a scrub for all my body (without the face) with black coffee and coconut oil. After my shower, I apply coconut oil or almond oil over my body. I like to heat the oil and sometimes I will combine it with castor oil (in the Ayurveda they say it is detoxifying). I like also to massage my stomach only with castor oil before bed, it makes your stomach flat (also ayurvedic .secret). The oils also can help with flexibility especially the back bending


: Facial Massages

Another step to my morning and evening beauty routine is gua sha facial. It’s a Gade heart-shaped stone used to massage your face and neck to stimulate circulation and reduce puffiness while lifting, toning, and sculpting your face. I use this technique daily for a five-minute facial massage with the Face Oil, as it also helps it absorb deeper into my skin.

: Exercise 

I I also think it’s important to exercise regularly and to move your body, so I try my best to schedule some sort of exercise every day. I like to mix run/ bicycle with toning and elongating the muscles (I am obsessed with HIT workout especially with Lisa-Marie Zbozen- on YouTube ). I love to sweat. Usually, I exercise at least 1 hour each day ,not including the yoga practice.

Living for 3 months in Bocas del Toro doesn't stop me from exercising every day, also in the local gym

Me Time :

I feel that it’s important to take a little time each day for yourself. I need to learn something new, read books, and just reflect. I love walking by the beach even just for 10 minutes. Also, I like to leave my phone at home.


Prepare for Sleep :


Sleep is so important for our overall wellness. Incorporate a little nighttime ritual to help yourself wind down from the day and to encourage a restful night’s sleep. I like to do a meditation, turn off the Wi-Fi, and then I mist my pillow with lavender essential oil, as the aromatherapy is very soothing and relaxing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

How do you engage your mula bandha?

The  bandhas   are shrouded in mystery. And for good reason! Like the  chakras , you can’t see them with the naked eye. Mula bandha is on...