4 feb 2019

Yogi life



I am doing yoga since I had 14 years old. which means 18 years already ;) not bad ah?

It all started when my Pilates teacher started to do with Sun salutation and guided meditation during the classes. I was a dancer then I moved to Pilates and different kind of classes. I loved Pilates, Learn about using the core and sitting with a straight back, and it helped me so much with my back problems.

But let's say it was the beginning of my introduction into the yoga world. I didnt really did yoga. 

While I was traveling in central America. I had 22 years old. after my 2 years in the israelian army. I went for one year traveling in the south and centeral america. I t was an amazing exprience. so important for me. In Guatamala and Costa Rica, I found some yoga classes and I went almost every day. It was diferent more hatha, using more breathing teqniqes and Mantra. I t was different but not familiar. I was leghing while they did kapalbhati or saying OM all togheter. But it was interesting to me seeing them and how calm they are.

Since then I kept on doing yoga everywhere in the world. I wanted to try all the types of yoga, many teachers and in many lenguages. every time I traveled to a new country I tried also a yoga class. I tried Vinyasa, Ashatanga, Hatha, acroyoga, yinger, bikram. In italian, hebrew, hungarese, english. I did a lot of yoga by myself too, discovering some teachers I like on youtube. it was a fun journey. I started to have some expriences ehich people used to talk about and I didnt understand how it can be. and felt in lve with Shavasana and diconected with the world. especially in cities it made take a break from the noise and from the mind like the sport for me. 

I am lucky that I love sport, even if it is in the gym (I love gym and I am doing it almost everyday even here in Panama... I also described it the other day that I feel like it's my home in every place I live) and I love running outside and hiking.. and yoga is different from me then sport, my body ask  that, like right now.

Last year I decided to go finally to India to do my TTC so I can become a yoga teacher. I wanted it since I was in Costa Rica when I had 22 years old. I always knew I want to teach yoga and Pilates and have my place and sharing with people my knowledge and my energy. So after having 2 degrees I packed my stuff and took a flight to Dharamsala in the Himalaya. I found the teacher that inspired me and started my journey as a yoga teacher. I did a course of Ashtanga, which I love and I think it is so effective for me. I stayed in India for about 3 months. studied about Ayurveda and practiced with many different teachers. I studied about Nidra yoga and Pranayama and found my Guru which asked me to come to live in her place so she can teach me more things. But I decided to start to teach yoga in the same place I fell in love with it, Costa Rica.


mmm, what a journey :)

so here in this blog, I would love to share some information about yoga and encourage you to try new things that maybe no one teaches you before during the class. also, I am studying more and more about tantra and sexual tantra and I would love to share things about it too and listen from you what do you think and information.

And now I think I'm gonna have my before bed practice 

have a good night and sweet dreams,

Primavera


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

How do you engage your mula bandha?

The  bandhas   are shrouded in mystery. And for good reason! Like the  chakras , you can’t see them with the naked eye. Mula bandha is on...