3 feb 2019

Back to other Island




So yes I guess I have something with islands. I found this blog now and I feel like I want to share again about my experiences and my life. A lot changed I grew a lot and I still looking for my home in this not that big world called Earth.




So a little introduction cause I am really bad in the blog and social network life. I am sure I will get better and I try to share as much as I can. I am Aviv which means in Hebrew spring, primavera. I use Primavera a lot as my name cause I traveled a lot in South America anCentralal America and I loved how it sounds, but of course I love Aviv too and it is a good way to remember my name cause I introduce my self as Aviv from Tel Aviv ;)




I am 32 years old, from Israel, but I didn't live there the past 10 years. I studied my bachelor degree in architecture in Florence, Italy. Then a Master in architecture in Milan. I lived then in Fuerteventura, Canary islands for 4 months worked in a yoga retreat, did a lot of yoga a little surf (too cold) and enjoyed the island easy life.




then my ex asked me to come and live with him in Milan, so I tried it again. I like/ don't like Milan. I lived there for almost 4 months and I can't do it anymore. I love Italy but Milan its too much. the city life is too much for. I like to come to Milan and go to the opera, walking around, see people art museums but then I need a beach or nature, mountains.




I left to Israel, worked as an architect for 5 months in Tel Aviv. It was a nightmare. Israel it is a hard place for me and now I can't live there anymore but I like to visit my friends and family.. they all there and seems like they love it. I am so jealous of people who know where they want to live there life. so easy.




I took a flight to India and decided to do finally what I always wanted to do. teach yoga, make people happy and connected to themselves. and the best place for that is of course India. I do yoga since I am 14 and it became more and more a huge part of my life. India was so good and interesting, amazing conversations. I stayed in the same place for 3 months and it was an important thing in my life.




from there I felt that I need to go back to Costa Rica. I have been in costa 10 years ago. I finished my big trip after the army (all the Israeli doing a big trip after being for 2/3 years in the army)... I remembered always Santa as the place I would like to live there and have my family there. since I am really ready to have a family and meet the right one I decided that I need to go back there. So tok a flight back to Israel, change to a suitcase with a lot of swimsuits and also summer clothes and after a short visit to Europe, I moved to Costa Rica. It was nice going back to that place changed but also I changed. I become more confused about where I should live and where the hell is my other half...???? hahaha if you saw him let him know where I am cause I am changing places all the time. poor guy.


Santa Teresa is beautiful and really nice people came to live there. I can't live there.. its so remote and I am not in love with my surfboard as the other people there.. it is all about surfing. I can live there part of the year if I had a family cause the kids are so happy there but I miss the culture and other conversation not just about the waves and how to build more and more and destroying the nature... they build too many animals get killed too many floods.




so I moved to Bocas del Toro, Panama... why... cause life brought me here. and now I am here already 2 months. Island, tropical one. not the place I would like to live in but it is fun until it will be warmer in Europe. I miss Europe. I miss hiking and the different languages and European men and I hope I will find a place that I like next to a lake and can teach there yoga and yea also find the love of my life.




so... hey nice to meet you whoever would like to follow me and learn about yoga, sexual tantra, traveling in a nonconventional way, meditation, healthy life, living life in Primavera way... I have a lot to share (that's what a lot of people I meet tell me all the time so I feel like I need to do it) and I love writing and I miss it

and I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT MY MISTAKES IN ENGLISH!!! it is not my mother language and I am speaking 4 languages almost a day







that's it for now. I start to write more. I don't know ever how to start. so many things to share :)




have a beautiful day/evening full of love and amazing music




.I am in an Italian music mood




Love,



Aviv

1 commento:

  1. I saw him... and he always know where half of him heart is...
    He is there as your home is, and both are wating for you to realize that you already have what you are looking for and are waiting for you to feel the void left
    But don't be late, time is passing and primavera is coming, don't wait for him to get used to live with half heart
    layla tov

    RispondiElimina

How do you engage your mula bandha?

The  bandhas   are shrouded in mystery. And for good reason! Like the  chakras , you can’t see them with the naked eye. Mula bandha is on...