16 apr 2019

Santa Teresa, Costa Rica : What To Do

good morning sunshine


Santa Teresa, one of my favorite places on planet Earth. Last September, after a long trip in Mamma India, I decided to move to Santa Teresa, I came back to Israel, changed my backpack to a suitcase full of swimsuits and took a flight alone to Costa Rica. The last time Iv been to Costa was 10 years ago, I traveled for one year around South America and Center America, last place (and where I decided to buy the flight ticket for return) was Santa Teresa.

So here I am, after 10 years of a lot of amazing experiences and living in Italy, study how to be an architect. I am coming back to this special place. Why it is special, cause it is remote, there are no cars or a road, people from all over the world (especially Israelians, but you can find people from the US, Canada, Holland, Italy) decided to change their life and move there. The waves are perfect everyday almost all day, the sunsets are spectaculars and there is something there that makes you feel alive and connect to the beauty of nature.


In the end, I didn't move to live there and I am still looking for my Home, but I stayed there for 3 months, taught yoga classes on the beach, drank Coco (which they call there Pipa) all day, ate a lot of Papaya and fresh Mahi Mahi fish and met a lot of great people. So here some tips for your stay:

Favorite breakfast: definitely Horizon (I don't understand the craziness about the Bakery, expansive so loudly and mm ok I don't like sweets so much..)

Israel breakfast in The Bakery


Horizon cafe





Coffe: Earth Cafe was the best one.. and I really like the vibe in Zwart Art Cafe (the owner painting is so beautiful).

Sunset watching every day at Zeneidas surf garden (they do many times bonfires).



Habenero for Sunday sunset party

Yoga practice at Pranamar, Horizon, and Florblanca.

Pranamar villas- happy after yoga class 

my class in the beach

Horizon Hotel , the yoga shala 


Gym in front of Zwart Cafe. say hello to Matias from me... you gonna sweat so much (but it is good for you ;)), he can also train you for free.

travel day to Montezuma for a hike to the waterfalls it is a great option if you do not want to spend another day of an amazing surf.

montezuma waterfalls


Local food: ceviche and Casados in La Lora!!

The best way to move around is with an ATV and put a bandana on your face (so much dust) add your surfboard and feel the PURA VIDA vibes.

picture took during my mornig run




PURVA VIDA


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

How do you engage your mula bandha?

The  bandhas   are shrouded in mystery. And for good reason! Like the  chakras , you can’t see them with the naked eye. Mula bandha is on...